So okay, you are mad knowing the fact that he knew the real you even before you confessed it.
But please think again, he never really did anything bad to hurt you. He also told you his thoughts honestly. I get that you felt very 'tipah tertipu'. Just stop being tipah, that's all you have to do.
Instead, you started doing thing purposely to harm him. And you told him you loved him with all your heart. The way I see it, he's not the only one at fault. You are also deceiving
But please think again, he never really did anything bad to hurt you. He also told you his thoughts honestly. I get that you felt very 'tipah tertipu'. Just stop being tipah, that's all you have to do.
Instead, you started doing thing purposely to harm him. And you told him you loved him with all your heart. The way I see it, he's not the only one at fault. You are also deceiving
No comments:
Post a Comment