Wednesday, June 2, 2010

muka surat berbeza

I am a movie lover. I really love watching movies. For me, watching movie is some kind of soothing / relaxing activity which engulfs me into my own world.
I take movies seriously, every little detail of it. Sometimes, people do not notice that little details, but i'd like to quote a saying, 'pay attention to the little things that happened, bcoz 1 day when you look back, you'll realize they were the big things'.
Ok, so the thing is, when i finished watching a movie, i'd very much like to share my feelings with someone...anyone, as long as i can get it all out, how great were the actors, how good was the storyline, favourite scenes of the movie, the sadness, the happiness, bla3x...
Even if it was just about a movie, but it's frustrating when people don't understand what you're trying to tell, when people don't get your message... when people don't get you. VERY. That's the problem when you can't find someone who's on the same page as you are.
The bottom line is, not just anyone will do. It has to be someone that shares the same interests as you do. I have that someone, but that was back then...



~missing the good old days~

2 comments:

  1. kadang-kdang dgn layan movie nih, kita akan termenung sendiri, senyum sendiri ..kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya betul! saploh markah untuk anda.

    ReplyDelete